Clicksor

Thursday, September 1, 2011

06-07-11

Its was 06 of july 10 am i was in the office... i dont know how my office people work so hard...anways i also joined them... started doing my "to do" task and preparing for a meeting with client... developers hate 2 people testers and the client... so am I... preparing something for client meeting is always boring...more to it is always irritating... but anywayz u have to do it... cant do anything especially when you have to address the meeting. I continued my job and around 12:30 i was in a meeting...
I started "Hi James and everyone from the dev's team, this is Rajeev and finally we are here to discuss what in our plate to do into next couple of... I am sexy sheela... sheela ki jawani..." ohh!! that was my phone ringing... i felt so embarrassing but was confused should i be embarrassed because my phone ringed or i kept a item number as my ring-tone... the look of my manager was really horrible. I was sue that today i gonna fired today... I switched off my phone and continued...
I was sure that was Alok.. no one else disturb me in odd situation. He always call me when either i was in meeting, movie or in a toilet.
I called him back
"haann... !@#) i was sure that it will be you... again changed the number" said I
"yes darling you always identifies me... I am sure even my wife will not love me this much.." said Alok
"Did you called me for some stupid things here..."
"Noo... i just called you to ask that tomorrow is Rahul's bday and he had already shifted to Pune yesterday... I have a plan we will not meet him today we gonna meeting him at 12 a.m.... i have already talked to Harshit"
"ok"
Rahul is our classmate from college and life of our group... recently shifted to Pune in some software company in hijewadi. I guess it gonna be fun after a long time we all guyz will be together and will do a big blast on his bday...
this day will be dedicated those old college dayz... that had lost some where while running for money... job.. respect... professionalism...
I guess for a day we be kid again... away from this stupid world...
finally i waited for the night... we all gonna meet at my flat at 9 for the further planning...

No comments:

Post a Comment