Clicksor

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fun @ CCD

It was around 10:30 we were at ccd and as usual Alok has bought 4 big coke bottle and finally we both (me and Harshit) are sure what he gonna do. As we were expecting he did the same bought wines and mixed them up with the coke...
He is definitively in a great mood this time... I guess Rahul's bday gonna be a whole wine shine ka day atleast for Alok.
I always avoid drinking as i am unable to control myself even after one peg and same is case with Alok but he never control himself especially on the special occasion. I guess today is also a very special occasion and for him a reason to drink.
Finally we are inside ccd, what i like about this place is you always find some beautiful faces here whatever the time might be. There is a group of 3 beutifull galz next to our table. I liked a gal with a pink t-shirt. She is cute enough to draw your attention. However Harshit liked the girl who is wearing a black top and had a nice personality. He always prefer this type of galz... thats his taste...
Alok is quite busy with his on stuff(of cokes... no need to mention).
"@#$%^& you can never drink like a man... I am a babbar sher... you both are kids...." I think he has been sober up.
just trying to exite us...
"!@#$ you just drink Alok..." replied harshit...
mean while me and harshit are keeping eye on those galz...
finally i guess i need to summarize what happens next( as most of the part is uncensored...)...
So Alok anyhow made me and Harshit drinked and he made me to drink a lot...
I was sure i wont be in my control now.
I do all stupid things after drinking...crying, laughing, fighting and specially daring( I hardly dare when i am not drunk)
"!@#$ you are watching the pink one as you gonna ask her for a coffee... hmm..." challenged Alok...
"$%^ sure I can ask her... I am not f@!!^ as you..." I accepted the challenge...
Harshit was quite sure I am gonna do something really stupid and he didn't involved in the communication...
....
For sure I am gonna do sumthing really stupid... please wait for the next post then...

1 comment:

Saurabh said...

nice blog dude....
keep going..

Post a Comment